"They were swift, professional, and enjoyable to work with" Noreen D.
"these guys are the best" CN Railway
"They were fantastic and treated my belongings as if they were their own. I’m a frequent mover and my experience with Midwest Moving is the best I’ve ever had. " Candace G.
"It was a great experience working with your moving team. They were very professional at all times and made sure we were happy with the move." Ramesh B.
Providing Complementary Resources
- Stevens is the leader in the relocation industry and sets the standards for service, quality, value and customer commitment as well as investment and support of its employees and partners.
Stevens’ Quality Policy
- The Stevens Group will deliver Total Customer Satisfaction at a value that meets customer agreed-upon terms and conditions. Stevens is The Way to Move through our commitment to be the industry leader in providing quality driven consumer and corporate relocation services with quantifiable results.
- Stevens Worldwide Van Lines was established in 1905 in Saginaw, Michigan.
- Stevens is now a full-service moving company with nearly 150 agent locations throughout the United States and has a division specifically dedicated to international relocations.
- Stevens is ISO 9001 quality certified. This certification means that we adhere to a set of internationally recognized guidelines for excellence and continuous improvement.
- The Stevens International division is a member of FIDI/FAIM, the International Association of Movers and the Latin American & Caribbean Movers Association. It also holds the ISO 9001 certification, and licensure from both the Federal Maritime Commission and the International Air Transport Association.