"Customer service is excellent" Sherita B
"Great Service. The best move during my entire military career" Bob P
"They were swift, professional, and enjoyable to work with" Noreen D.
"placed all my luggage & military gear in the closet, & ensured with the front-desk staff to lock my door" Brett W.
"these guys are the best" CN Railway
"They were fantastic and treated my belongings as if they were their own. I’m a frequent mover and my experience with Midwest Moving is the best I’ve ever had. " Candace G.
"It was a great experience working with your moving team. They were very professional at all times and made sure we were happy with the move." Ramesh B.
Moving Your Operation?
Transitioning into a new space a chaotic experience. The usual concerns about moving are cost and timing. Can you move within budget? How can you insure that my operation can efficiently maintain continuity of operations? Do you have the appropriate experience working with government agencies?
We focus on:
- Insuring the Integrity of Your Assets
- Protecting Secrets and confidential identities
- Keeping your building secure and undamaged
WE ARE GREEN. By using recycled content packaging and an 8-step industry best practices process, we can reduce office moving waste and energy costs by up to 30%.
Here are some questions to ask when planning a move
- What is the plan for the move? Has your move counselor reviewed it with building management, engineering, and security? How about the space you are moving into. If you are moving into a new building, make sure that the move plan is reviewed with the new building team.
- How have you communicated the move with your own employees? Moving is a time to insure that security is in place on company computers and company IT systems.
- Moving files from locked cabinets into boxes? Look for a company that has the equipment that will not require you to pack and unpack.
- On the day of the move, “Who are those guys?” Movers should be in uniforms with badges. Ask your mover about background checks. Who is there to insure the integrity of your building? Also, what is the process to check for suspicious vehicles on the job sites – especially unmarked commercial ones?
- Done with your move? How has your mover done? Ended up within budget? Did the move counselor follow up promptly on claims? Most importantly, how quickly were your employees back to work?
Midwest Moving and Storage is a multilingual 8(a) strategic supplier for Federal Agencies in the continental United States (CONUS)
Midwest Moving and Storage is a GSA Contract Holder. Click Here for Line Card