JOIN OUR TEAM
Careers – Join THE MOVEMENT
Our Company is an innovation-led corporate and residential relocation firm specializing in reducing relocation downtime efficiently and effectively. We work with many of Chicagoland’s best commercial organizations as well as their friends, family and colleagues for residential household goods moving. You’ll be working alongside some of Chicagoland’s most well-respected managemnt and sales team members and will have access to industry-leading technology as well as opportunities in the minority-certified space.
We offer GROWTH, OPPORTUNITY, GREAT BENEFITS, MODERN TECHNOLY and EQUIPMENT, and a FUN ATMOSTPHERE!
Recent Job Postings
Click the name of the position to link to the online application.
- Develop new corporate business opportunities utilizing referrals, local and professional networking, market research, etc.
- Engage and nurture high return outbound and inbound sales activities
- Create and deliver effective sales presentations
- Travel to corporate locations to conduct visual survey and provide accurate written estimate of services
- Deliver competitive pricing
Represent Chicago Office Movers at industry events and build professional relationships for new business
- Communicate with our Customer Care Team to ensure customer requirements and expectation are clearly defined for total customer service
- Utilize customer contact software for all sales activity
- Provide best-in-class customer service
- Proven track record of exceeding quota
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Develop and maintain customer relationships
- Outstanding time management
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented
- Self-starter who excels at working independently
Corporate relocation experience is preferred; two to five years of direct sales experience; college education or equivalent.
Competitive Salary, Vacation, PTO, Health Care, 401K with company match and Growth Opportunity.
We are looking for a Business Development Representative to act as the liaison between our Marketing and Sales Teams. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and lead generation. You should be comfortable meeting sales quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with prospects and customers, from first contact until you close the deal. If you are highly motivated, have a positive attitude, results-driven and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns and lead generation into sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails, outbound and inbound.
- Present our company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up appointments, meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Sales Managers
- Report to the Business Development Manager on (weekly/monthly/quarterly)sales results
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- Efficient commercial client fact finding through software, phone and internet.
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience and accuracy with CRM software data entry
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office (2016 preferred)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
Primarily responsible for driving all company vehicles as assigned. Must meet the requirements of a criminal background check, driving record, physical, drug screen, and all other rules/regulations as required by Federal, State and The Company.
Specific Responsibilities and Duties:
- Safely drive all company vehicles (owned or rented) as assigned.
- Lead crew in order to efficiently complete job assigned.
- Calculate charges and collect payment from shipper unless otherwise noted on paperwork or by supervisor.
- Must be proficient at packing and loading items on moving van in order to maximize capacity and eliminate any possibility of damage in transporting.
- Packing items using correct wrapping and boxes required.
- Know all moving equipment and proper uses for each including dollies, four-wheelers, lift-gates, etc.
- Follow all safety procedures and policies set forth by the Company. Report all violations of such procedures and policies to supervisor.
- Provide and maintain superior customer service.
- Work with dispatch daily, in person or by phone as required to check work schedule unless otherwise directed by supervisor.
- Report to work promptly at dispatched time.
- All other duties as assigned.
Specific Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Ability to speak and write the English language at least at the high school level is required.
- Ability to comprehend and implement oral instructions quickly.
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations.
- Ability to effectively communicate with fellow employees and/or customers.
- Have comprehensive understanding of moving and storage operations including being proficient at packing and loading.
Compensation: Negotiable rates of pay
- Work SAFE using safety tools and equipment
- Communicate with team members while moving goods
- Use the Home Protection kit on all HHG jobs
- Push/pull, lift/carry, load and unload up to 100lbs.
- Pack, Label and Unpack boxes/crates
- Pad/blanket wrap & shrink wrap goods
- Load and Unload goods to and from a truck including: up/down ramps, stairs, tight spaces and elevators
- No damaging goods or property
- Follow direction
- Work efficiently
- Spotting drivers backing into docks or parking spaces
- Secure ramps on trucks
- Become familiar with all safety and relocation equipment
- Set goods on dollies, hand-trucks or lifts
- Break down boxes and organize equipment in the truck
- Use moving equipment, power tools and hand tools
- Disassemble and reassemble furniture and equipment
- Behave professionally with customers and team members
- Attend continuous training for clearance or skills improvement
- All other duties as assigned
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Positive and Team Player Attitude
- High School degree or equivalent
- Read, write, and speak basic English
- Must meet company criminal background check standards
- Work flexible hours (early mornings, late nights & weekends)
- Possess a valid driver’s license *preferred
- Must follow all company policies and safety rules
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer