Car Transport Services
Car Transport Services in Chicago, IL
Since 1983, Mid-West Moving & Storage has been a proud provider of car transport services in Chicago, IL. While moving boxed or crated items is relatively straightforward, it is not always easy to get the equipment necessary to move a vehicle from one place to another.
Through our auto transport services, you will benefit from a personalized approach to ensure that all paperwork, scheduling, and transport services are seamlessly accounted for. Our ultimate goal is to provide you with a smooth and secure delivery process.
This car shipping service is a convenient way to get your vehicle from point A to point B in a simple, straightforward manner. Our personnel will pick up and deliver your vehicle as close to the desired locations as possible. It is important to note, though, that some streets and residential communities have restrictions on oversized vehicles and semi-trucks.
Overhead clearances and large turning radii are other factors to keep in mind. We will coordinate the shipping process with you in order to iron out any potential limitations or difficulties.
Complete Auto Transportation Services
No matter the size of your vehicle, or the distance it must travel, we have the equipment available to move it to your desired location. That being said, it can take a significant level of planning to ensure that all of your needs are met. For example:
- What is the size of your vehicle?
- Where are your beginning and ending locations?
- Do you have any budget concerns?
- Do you prefer an open or closed transport?
- How low to the ground are your bumpers?
These factors and more can directly affect the type of trailer or truck that we use to move your vehicle. If your car is particularly valuable, then we encourage you to utilize an enclosed transport, as this will provide greater security from the elements.
Auto Transportation Tips
When leveraging auto transport services, there are several tips that we recommend you follow in order to ensure a successful, painless shipping process:
- Leave roughly ¼ of a tank of gas in your vehicle
- Let us know if any fluids leak from your vehicle
- Check your tire pressure and battery charge
- Remove ornaments (e.g. antennas, roof racks, spoilers, etc.) and items hanging from your windshield (such as EZ tags and toll passes)
- Clean the inside and outside of your vehicle
- Take before and after photos of your vehicle for documentation purposes
- Remove personal belongings from your vehicle
Moving a vehicle from one place to another can be a difficult process. At Mid-West Moving & Storage, we aim to make this practice as painless for you as possible through our car transport services. Our personnel are trained and experienced in vehicle transportation services and will take care of the details of your unique situation.
To learn more, or to schedule an appointment, contact our representatives at 847.593.7201. We are proud to work with individuals in need in Chicago, IL.