"moving sucks: I'm up to my eyeballs in boxes; your team makes me believe I can get through it" Robyn F
"They were swift, professional, and enjoyable to work with" Noreen D.
"even in the rain, they managed to get everything in & in good shape" Stephanie K
"careful to protect the floor since it was raining, endured difficulty of moving heavy crated items to 2nd floor" Kathy A.
"I had to rush off, so I left them with my trust that they would unload the truck into the apartment" Brett W.
" .. did an excellent job in preparing for the move with all the necessary information & elevator reservation" George R.
"We were afraid that movers weren't going to fit into our budget when we bought our first home, Midwest Movers put us at ease with a complimentary consultation & great money-saving tips" Katherine F.
My team has worked with Bruce and his men for the last couple of years. They are to be commended for their willingness to respond quickly and efficiently to every request. Estelle U.
"these guys are the best" CN Railway
"They were fantastic and treated my belongings as if they were their own. I’m a frequent mover and my experience with Midwest Moving is the best I’ve ever had. " Candace G.
"It was a great experience working with your moving team. They were very professional at all times and made sure we were happy with the move." Ramesh B.
Determine how much of the move you want to do yourself, then…
.. look for a professional moving company. even if you are “doing it yourself” using moving containers that you pack yourself. Call us for pick-up and delivery to your new location. No matter what extent of moving services you need, we can provide you a free moving quote and move you and your family with ease and trust.
Click: to see if the building you are moving into participates in our Elevator Reservation Program
Here are some questions to ask when planning a move
- What is the plan for the move? Has your move counselor reviewed it with you? How about the space you are moving into? Is your floor layout complete?
- How have you communicated the move to utility suppliers? Make sure that gas, electricity, water, and internet providers are informed.
- Moving files from locked cabinets into boxes? Look for a company that has the equipment that will not require you to pack and unpack.
- On the day of the move, “Who are those guys?” Movers should be in uniforms with badges. Ask your mover about background checks. Who is there to insure the integrity of your home
- Done with your move? How has your mover done? Ended up within budget? Did the move counselor follow up promptly on claims?