Abrams Home Solutions
Moving and Downsizing Services
- Eliminating excess and streamlining client’s move
- Preparing the house for sale including staging techniques
- Developing a personalized moving plan
- Helping client decide what to take to the new home
- Helping client recycle or reuse what they don’t take
- Coordinating the dispersal, sale, donation, recycle or disposal of items
- Coordinating storage facilities
- Helping design a new floor plan
- Assisting with transition of utilities
- Overseeing movers on move day
- Unpacking and organizing belongings in new home
From start to finish, Abrams Home Solutions offers superior project management to handle all moving/downsizing tasks.
Detail, de-clutter, depersonalize, and prepare a seller’s house giving the house a “model home” appearance so that the potential buyers can “see” themselves living in the home.
Arrange client’s possessions and bring in additional furniture and accessories to highlight the features of the home creating a fresh and timeless feel that will appeal to a wide range of buyers.
Consultations and full Staging services offered on existing houses, new construction, and vacant properties!
Abrams Home Solutions is also licensed and insured.
As a result of transforming the house to premium market condition, the initial investment of Staging the property will cost far less than any future price reduction of the house.
Abrams Home Solutions is a proud member of:
- The National Association of Productivity and Organizing Professionals
- the International Association of Home Staging Professionals
- Mainstreet Organization of Realtors
- Women’s Council of Realtors
- the Schaumburg Business Association
Follow Abrams Home Solutions on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram. Contact Jenny Abrams at (847) 208-3563 for more information or to set up a consultation.