Moving Your Business?
Transitioning into a new space for your company is a chaotic experience. The usual concerns about moving are cost and timing. Can you move my company within budget? How can you insure that my company can efficiently maintain continuity of operations?
We focus on:
- Insuring the Integrity of Your Assets
- Protecting Company Secrets and Your Business identities
- Keeping your building secure and undamaged
Our expertise has resulted in reducing relocation downtimes between 50% to 75%. Ask about how we can reduce packing and unpacking that normally can take a business up to a week, to as little as one day.
Here are some questions to ask when planning a move
- What is the plan for the move? Has your move counselor reviewed it with building management, engineering, and security? How about the space you are moving into. If you are moving into a new building, make sure that the move plan is reviewed with the new building team.
- How have you communicated the move with your own employees? Moving is a time to insure that security is in place on company computers and company IT systems.
- Moving files from locked cabinets into boxes? Look for a company that has the equipment that will not require you to pack and unpack.
- On the day of the move, “Who are those guys?” Movers should be in uniforms with badges. Ask your mover about background checks. Who is there to insure the integrity of your building? Also, what is the process to check for suspicious vehicles on the job sites – especially unmarked commercial ones?
- Done with your move? How has your mover done? Ended up within budget? Did the move counselor follow up promptly on claims? Most importantly, how quickly were your employees back to work?
Here is a link to some Tips to help you move. Also, our Moving Checklist. Answers to some Frequently Asked Questions.
Midwest Moving and Storage is a multilingual 8(a) strategic supplier for Federal Agencies in the continental United States (CONUS)