"they problem solved well, especially with my big couch" Kathy A
"They were swift, professional, and enjoyable to work with" Noreen D.
"placed all my luggage & military gear in the closet, & ensured with the front-desk staff to lock my door" Brett W.
"these guys are the best" CN Railway
"They were fantastic and treated my belongings as if they were their own. I’m a frequent mover and my experience with Midwest Moving is the best I’ve ever had. " Candace G.
"It was a great experience working with your moving team. They were very professional at all times and made sure we were happy with the move." Ramesh B.
Stevens Van Lines is there to help!
We work with Stevens Van Lines to overcome the challenges of moving outside of Chicago and the suburbs. We are a moving company that has specialized equipment for protecting your building during the move and can handle everything from moving boxes to packing & unpacking.
We focus on:
- Insuring the Integrity of your furnishings
- Protecting your treasured belongings and personal identities
- Keeping your old and new residence secure and undamaged
Here are some questions to ask when planning a move
- What is the plan for the move? Has your move counselor reviewed it with you? How about the space you are moving into? Is your floor layout complete? Doorways and elevators measured? Thought about concierge services to insure your peace of mind?
- How have you communicated the move to utility suppliers? Make sure that gas, electricity, water, and internet providers are informed.
- Moving files from locked cabinets into boxes? Look for a company that has the equipment that will not require you to pack and unpack.
- On the day of the move, “Who are those guys?” Movers should be in uniforms with badges. Traveling hundreds of miles? Ask your mover about background checks.
- Done with your move? How has your mover done? Ended up within budget? Did the move counselor follow up promptly on claims?