very respectful of our home and our belongings
"very respectful of our home and our belongings" Stephanie K
"They were swift, professional, and enjoyable to work with" Noreen D.
"We were afraid that movers weren't going to fit into our budget when we bought our first home, Midwest Movers put us at ease with a complimentary consultation & great money-saving tips" Katherine F.
"these guys are the best" CN Railway
"They were fantastic and treated my belongings as if they were their own. I’m a frequent mover and my experience with Midwest Moving is the best I’ve ever had. " Candace G.
"It was a great experience working with your moving team. They were very professional at all times and made sure we were happy with the move." Ramesh B.
Upsizing, downsizing or resizing your home?
We focus on:
- Insuring the Integrity of Your Furnishings
- Protecting your treasured belongings and personal identities
- Keeping your old and new homes secure and undamaged
Here are some questions to ask when planning a move
- What is the plan for the move? Has your move counselor reviewed it with you? How about the space you are moving into? Is your floor layout complete?
- How have you communicated the move to utility suppliers? Make sure that gas, electricity, water, and internet providers are informed.
- Moving files from locked cabinets into boxes? Look for a company that has the equipment that will not require you to pack and unpack.
- On the day of the move, “Who are those guys?” Movers should be in uniforms with badges. Ask your mover about background checks. Who is there to insure the integrity of your home
- Done with your move? How has your mover done? Ended up within budget? Did the move counselor follow up promptly on claims?